Sunday, August 30, 2009

| by Posted by Eddie Yvan

0

N.P.

Natalie Portman


99c21d4b47c7c22b_natalieportmaninterview

gallery_enlarged-natalie-portman-interview-magazine-photos-08272009-03 gallery_enlarged-natalie-portman-interview-magazine-photos-08272009-04 gallery_enlarged-natalie-portman-interview-magazine-photos-08272009-05
Click Thumbnail to Enlarge

Natalie Portman is my new hero. Not because she saved anyone’s life or stopped a train from crashing into a building. No nothing like that. Simply because she loves rap songs on the manxilla. Yep! That’s right she’s a fan of D*ck rap. In a recent interview with Interview Magazine she confesses her obsession about dirty rap songs.

On what song describes her current state: “My current state . . . I’m trying to think of a song that feels like sleepwalking. [laughs] I don’t know. I’ve mostly been listening to dirty rap lately. That’s sort of my scene . . . Really, really obscene hip-hop. I love it so much. It makes me laugh and then it makes me want to dance. Those are like my two favorite things, so combined . . . I’ve been listening a lot lately to ‘Wait (The Whisper Song)’ by the Ying Yang Twins, where the lyrics are like, ‘Wait ’til you see my d*ck’ — which is just amazing because it’s whispered. [whispers] ‘Wait ’til you see my d*ck . . . ‘ [laughs] Crazy. So I just listen to it like I’m a five-year-old, like, ‘Oh my god! I can’t believe he just said that!’”

Maybe I should start writing her letters instead… and don’t judge me. It doesn’t take much to be my hero. lol


gallery_main-natalie-portman-interview-magazine-photos-08272009-02

0 comments:

Post a Comment