Monday, August 17, 2009

| by Posted by Eddie Yvan

0

BOW WOW GETS SIGNED TO YOUNG MONEY + SO DOES THE REST OF THE WORLD!



After Bow Wow was released from his contract with Columbia Records earlier this year (due to low album sales), he decided to "retire" from the rap game & focus on a new career in movies. I guess he's had a change of heart. Last night on Twitter, Bow Wow officially announced he's the latest addition to Weezy's Young Money Family!
“People have been wondering where I’ve been,” the rapper said in a video. “For the past days, I’ve been here, keeping away from all human contact. Thinking. Strategizing my next move. I’ll come out of hiding when it is time. This is a new me. A new look, for now. This is all you see. The mystery continues.”
Wait! That's just the beginning of it. See after the new broke peeps took to Twitter and expressed their opinions on how it seems like everyone and their mothers are getting signed to Young Money. Check out who else got signed:
Sheree (ATL Housewife) just #signedtoyoungmoney 1st single "Who Gon Check Me Boo?"

My baby daddy #signedtoyoungmoney . guess that will FURTHER delay my child support check!!!

Kim from Atlanta Housewives is #signedtoyoungmoney single is called " I got more money then all these blacks whores"

As parting gift for all diddy "starmaker" losing contestants, they will be #signedtoyoungmoney lol

Khortney and Khloe is #signedtoyoungmoney they single is called "hiding behind Kim fat ass"

Tyra Banks fore head is #signedtoyoungmoney the single is called "Shine"
Hilarious! I hope you guys all have a sense of humor! Young Money is turning out to be the new Bad Boy Records. Now they have Drake, Omarion, Niki Minaj & Bow Wow. Who will get signed next? Will it be you or me? Who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment