Thursday, September 10, 2009

| by Posted by Eddie Yvan

0

JAY Z x Clash Magazine Cover

jay-z-clash

Independent magazine Clash recently had an interview with cover boy to discuss everything from the Blueprint 3 to the President.

So ‘The Blueprint 3′; how long have you been recording it for?

Forever. My whole life. I must have honestly started the process three or four times. But it actually started out in the UK when I was playing Manchester. Kanye came along to my show and brought me a CD full of beats and they were all sequenced. So he’s like, “This is the album!”, and I was, “Woah – slow down”. Kanye thought it was done and ready. But that was pretty much the foundation for what would become ‘The Blueprint 3′.

View the rest of the interview and digital issue over at Clash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment