Thursday, March 19, 2009

| by Posted by Eddie Yvan

1”

Tattoo Ideas

So Im getting a few tats soon, I got crazy ideas. check these out it might give u ideas lol biters or it might amaze u lol

photos courtesy of checkoutmyink.com

if it loooked this good idc son i would so get the joker tattoo sonn lol
or prob a small batman logo cuz thats my fave superhero.



boombox is so hip hop. im feelin it


a rosary. this is not so great one but u get the ideaa


something like this across my collarbone. 




wings is sickkk



this would be perfect minus the stupid sailors shit lol i would add a banner and put my familys name in it. something more meaningful yahh digg






1 comments:

ariana. said...

I like the one on the leg, Thats cool. & The batman symbol would be pretty cool.

Post a Comment